Applicants shall have graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor's degree. Those who expect to obtain a Bachelor's degree in the current academic year may also apply for admission.
English Language Proficiency Requirement
All students should fulfill the English Language Proficiency Requirement prescribed below before they are admitted:
- Possess a pass grade in English in one of the following examinations:
Hong Kong Advanced Level Examination (AS Level);
Hong Kong Higher Level Examination;
CUHK Matriculation Examination; or
- Achieve Level 4 or above in the English Language subject of the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination; or
- Submit one of the following original score reports/certificates for assessment by the programme:
TOEFL (normally not lower than 550 for paper-based and 79 for internet-based);
IELTS (Academic) (normally not lower than Band 6.5);
GMAT (Verbal) (normally not lower than 21); or
- Have a degree from a university in Hong Kong or an English speaking country; or
- Have obtained a recognized professional qualification awarded in Hong Kong or an English speaking country.
Tuition fee will be collected in two installments per year.
Some courses in the programme are included in the list of reimbursement courses for CEF (Continuing Education Fund) purposes.